Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What is the name of the plastic sheet that babies are laid down on at every visit to the pediatricians clinic?

My baby has diaper rash and doctors medicines are not working .I think air drying his buttocks is the only remedy.So i have to keep my baby without diapers.I would like the purchase that sheet so that poop falls on the sheet .Please help.





I am referring to the sheet in which babies are laid on and then weighed on weighing scale.It has a (blue) plastic sheet behind and a cloth sheet in front.

What is the name of the plastic sheet that babies are laid down on at every visit to the pediatricians clinic?
At the hospital I think they are called chucks. My pedi uses paper under the babies. This might sound bad, but have you thought about using puppy pads? You can get them at Petsmart and they have to be absorbent, right? Be sure to check if there are any perfumes or anything on them before using them for your baby. Just an idea. Hope your baby gets to feeling better.
Reply:Hi i'm not sure what the sheets your talking about are called but Pampers do disposable changing mats and bed mats? Don't know if thats any help to you.

kung fu hustle

No comments:

Post a Comment